We’re so glad you’re here!
If you are interested in having us come speak at your meet-up, event, group, or conference, or interviewing us on your podcast, radio or TV show, you’ve come to the right place! We would love to support you by sharing what we know with your audience, whether it’s from business to self-esteem.
Below you can read the top 3 topics we speak on with a description attached, our speaking demographics, and how you can contact us if you want more information.
I Love ME! ~ Self-Esteem in 7 Easy Steps
In this interactive, hands-on, and fun-filled workshop you will learn:
- Our Story: The Reason Behind the Message of “I Love ME!”
- The 7 Steps to Having higher Self-Esteem: I Am Loved, I Take Care of ME, I Choose Well, I Am Grateful, I Believe in ME, I Can Be More, and I Give Back
- How to Love Yourself so you can Love Others More Fully
- How to Be Bully-proof, and not pay attention to the Naysayers
Be Authentic in your Content in 3 Simple Steps
In this empowering, high energy, and inspiring session we will cover:
- The 3 Ways to Being Authentic On and Off-line
- How to tell your WHY Story to Connect to the Audience
- How to Deal with Critics Easily and Effectively
- 3 Powerful Attitudes that Help you Relate to the Audience
- Practical Ways to Deeply Connect with your Target Audience
You will leave with a clear understanding of why and how you can write authentic content to start helping those around you and make a BIG difference in the world!
How to Write YOUR Book in 60 Days, or Less!
Through practical tips, tools, and insight, you will discover:
- Our story – How we wrote our book in LESS than 60 days when we were 9 and 10 years old and How You Can, Too!
- Why you Need to Write a Book NOW (the benefits a book gives you)
- Top 3 Excuses of All Time when Writing a Book and how to Get Rid of Them
- 10 Proven Strategies to Move Forward with your Book and Have confidence
- Self VS. Traditional Publishing: Which One is Right for YOU?
and more important tips to write your book quickly, efficiently, and successfully with confidence, and all the tools and resources you need. You will leave with a clear understanding of why and how you should write your book so you can start helping those around you and make a BIG difference in the world! BONUS: We will be providing a Manuscript Action Plan (M.A.P.) worksheet by our personal book mentor (our mom).
1. Young Entrepreneurs / Kidpreneurs
2. Children and Youth (ages 7-17)
3. Aspiring Authors
– 30 minute breakout session/workshop ($300)
– 60-90 minute keynote presentation ($500)
– 60-120 minute multi-speaker event ($800)
Airfare: A round trip ticket, purchased by sponsoring company, itinerary to be approved before purchase.
Hotel Accommodations: Night before, during and after event, reserved and purchased by sponsoring company.
Transportation: Airport pick up/drop off or ground travel reimbursement.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!